To become a registered borrower at the Williamsburg Public Library, borrowers are required to provide proof of their current residential address and a form of identification.
· Registration is open to residents (ages 9+) of the City of Williamsburg and the rural residents of Iowa County.
· Nonresidents may register and borrow physical materials, but will not have access to digital/online items by the State Library of Iowa Open Access Agreement.
· There will be a $3.00 charge to replace a lost card.
· Borrowers are responsible for any item checked out on their card.
o If a card is lost or stolen, the borrower must notify the Library.
· The Library charges fines and fees to encourage compliance with rules which promote fair and equal access for all citizens to limited resources.
o Books, Magazines, and Audiobooks: $0.10 per day
o Movies: $1.00 per day
o Children’s materials are FINE FREE (will still be charged if the material is lost)
· A fee will be assessed for damage to Library materials or equipment occurring while on loan.